Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Year End Survey

1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Ride the Subway. Hehe. And when i finally learned how to make my way into the tunnels, i've gotten used to it, now i don't hail cabs in the city anymore, i just use the subway. Kewl! Oh and I was able to watch the US Open. Whee!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year, i wonder why? Maybe I was too preoccupied with some things. This year i have a list. So far I'm doing good.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A cousin's wife gave birth. Not really that close, but still a cousin-in-law.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Uncle Tony. sob.

5. What country/countries did you visit?
Philippines. Manila bay-bee! I've always wanted to visit Milan, Rome, Spain, London, Venice...(and the list goes on and on..) but haven't really planned on going. I need a special someone to share the beauty of these places with. So, not anytime soon. Hehe.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A Car. Maybe a professional license first. hehe. I've had my learners permit/state ID for like 2 years now, i hope it doesn't expire.

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 11. Uy, ano ba yun!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmmmm...i don't know. Maybe living alone. (like ALONE, alone)

9. What was your biggest failure?
Failure as a daughter i think, getting my folks upset before christmas.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, thank God. (Although my manager at work would beg to differ. Hee)

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Gifts for my friends and family.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Zees comes to mind, just read her blog. She's gone through a lot the past year and still keeps the faith. A mini wave for her, woo-ooh!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My dad and my eldest brother.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Buying gifts for friends and family.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going back home in December.

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Honestly

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier. Definitely happier. Some people just makes me happy, even without them knowing it.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Save. Which i will do more this year, pwamise.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Entertain negative thoughts. And uh, drink...uh...not. Haha.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
At work. Glad i did, i'd rather work than stay at home missing everyone or be at a party but my heart is somewhere else.

22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Yes :-*. 'Nuff said.

23. How many one-night stands? I doubt if any of us had/ or will ever have in our lifetime. Unless BabeeE went crazy one night and didn't tell us. Mwahaha.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy. But by the end of the year I got tired of it. Now i watch almost every show there is.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
A Filipino co-worker here who thinks that she's better than everybody else. I don't hate her, i'm just annoyed by her.

26. What was the best book you read?
Mysteries of the World, Sylvia Brown. I totally believe everything she says. Hehe.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
iPod, that it is actually cool to have one. Thanks to Neo.

28. What did you want and get?
10 days

29. What did you want and not get?
Love. Nyuknyuk.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Love Actually. (i only saw it this year.) Borat!.. It's sexy time! hee

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went home to the Philippines. Celebrated it with my mom's friends. I was 29. Why, God why!?!!

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Love. But i'm not complaining. I'm more than satisfied. Hehe. *wink*

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Tubetop. Hehe.

34. What kept you sane?
Love. (Ano ba ito, paulit-ulit)

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
McDreamy. And a certain DJ, the Blade. Mwahaha.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Still, the war in Iraq.

37. Who did you miss?
Everyday!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006?
Live, Love and Learn.

40. What was the best thing to happen to the web this year?
I'm not interested with anything web related / tech related, so no idea.

41. Who did you steal this from?
Ate V.

42. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

Love hurts
Love scars
Love wounds
Almost any heart...
Not tough or stong enough...
To take a lot of pain...take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Harhar. But seriously, it's a happy year. It was a happy year of no worries, more shopping and fun fun FUN! I think it's the best and last year of being single and fabulous. Now it's time to grow up.
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you blue
Haha. Keeding. Have a good 2007 y'all! God Bless Us All. And keep loving, nothing can go wrong with loving. Mwah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I get a sneaking suspicion that July 11 is most memorable to ya NOT because it was my wedding day?! Hee. At least you'll always remember my anniversary because it's yours too, yes?

BTW, I sooo do NOT deserve merit for my behavior last year - was such a bratty Christian. Sigh. This year I hope to be more obedient... and cut down on the alcohol. Hayayay. Zeesters talaga tayo.

Miss you!