Saturday, May 05, 2007

Casa...In A Galaxy Far Far Away....*_*

Finally able to upload photos of my casa. Not that it has a special theme or something...just so you have an idea on where i bum around all the time. Not at all artistic (saving that for when i get to buy my own house, whee!), but comfortable. The pics were taken like a couple of months ago, i've already got rid of some stuff, put on new furnitures but haven't been able to take pics of them new stuff. For now, here goes my own Matrix....

LIVING ROOM:

Here's what you see when you enter. Sowee, such a mess. Hee. I have a new tv stand, a new book case on the left and got rid half of the mags.


Ayan, maayos konti mga pillows. You probably can't see them, but those are cute little buddhas with their karate poses in the center table. Hehe. And that door leads to my bedroom. Those closets on the right are for coats and shoes. Show you later...

Those framed pictures on the right of the couch...there's one with EBC. :-D I'm planning on putting different shapes and sizes of picture frames at the wall by the back of the couch. A painting is just too, blech. Been planning for two years...never get to do any. Hehe


And here's what I'm talking about...mags. I threw away like 80% before i took these pics, then a little more after....That's John the dog guarding them. Hehe.




Coats, shoes and bags. I try so hard to make these closets neat but sometimes, it's hard. Hee.

KITCHEN:

May basura pa sa ilalim, hehe. And do you see all those chips? Yes, i live on chips and chocs. Bloating alert!

I try to keep my kitchen clean. And I do cook, i just want a nice and tidy kitchen so it looks like it's never used. hehe. I swear, I cook! Look at all the cookbooks i have above the fridge on the next pic.
And op cors, the pics on my refrigerator. Because of digital cams, i don't get to have copies of pics printed anymore. I wish i had more pics. Can you tell i love pics? Hee. And i still don't have a digital cam. Haha.

BEDROOM:
Showed you the way to my bedroom awhile ago...so here goes....This big dog guards my bed. Hehe

My bedside lamp with Mickey and the silly monkey i won at Six Flags.

My bed. it's where i am, almost everytime i'm not at work. hehe. The little green frame by the wall says' When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!' Hehe. Shrimp the bear (Ally named him after someone to keep me company daw while he's not around, silly goose), Faye the brown spot dog and Jeff the puppy. (Ally wanted this puppy so bad, so i bought her a bigger one, but she wanted this little one. I just can't let go of it. Hehe. Looks soooo real. It's from FAO so it SHOULD be looking nice. Hehe) That's my guitar on the right.

My closet and drawers with all the rest of my furry, and huggable friends. Hehe. Eeyore, Scooby and a dalmatian. Enough stuffed toys! Hehe. Beside the toys is the entrance to more closets, dresser and to the bathroom.

My dresser. It's the neatest it could get. You wouldnt wanna see it on a bad day. Hehe .
See the little dog trying to get some sleep? ' Leave me alone!'Hee. Funny. That's why i bought it.


Lingeries. Neat! Hehe. All drawers in my dresser are filled with my underwear. Adik. Hehe.
And this is one of my closets. May tag pa yung iba. Ehehe.
BATHROOM:

Just had to make it pink. Hehe.

Lotions, potions, name it. I got them all but i don't use them. And there's my burner for my candle lit bubble. Whee!

More...er...potions. Hair stuff and then some more lotions. I gotta moisturize 'coz i don't drink water.


My bubble baths. That's the bath pillow right there. Parang coral. The one at the blue jar is out....so i get a new one, whee!!!!

This i just inserted, took a pic through my cellphone. Bought a new rubber ducky too...and it lights up when you put it in the water. Aliw! Alavit! Thanks. ;-)

And the other side...more shower gels and stuff.

Took like a hundred pics but cant upload them all. Camera happy. Hee.

That's it, pansit. :-P

3 comments:

manonica said...

Nice digs! Pretty in pink. It's a gurl's apartment (which doesn't smell like bird hee)!

I lovelovelove your bathroom and your kitchen! Did the stove and the ref come with the place?

Syempre yung bubble bath parang nasa altar dabah? LOL. And that tagged pink blouse looks nice... hoy isuot mo na nga! Sayang.

Thanks for sharing this. Aliw. ;-)

aileen said...

nice to see your house! i hope to see it soon, in person..:-)

Vikkicar said...

You're organized...thanks for sharing...try to subscribe to one mag na lang, less kalat. Hee. Must get some shower gels this weekend. You lovelike stuffed animals pala? Hee. Ingat. God Bless.