Sunday, May 06, 2007

Day Of Fun...and looking like a hooker...:-)

Been planning on having a haircut since...well, for so long. This is how i looked a few months ago....

Still decent. Hindi pa mukhang Sadako. But, like i said, a couple of months ago. Imagine how it looks like now. (You know what's not decent? My eyeliner. Hee. I had too much on, ewww!)

Anyways, so, we wanted to go to Fredderick Fekkai at 5th avenue. I know, i know, we couldn't have afforded it but still, i tried to book an appointment, but we can't. So we planned on just going to Chinatown. But just when i'm all ready and dressed up to go to the city, my friends called (and they wanna be called my friends, hmp) and said they're too tired, and don't wanna go anymore. Mga kurimaw. So i decided to go by myself. So this is how long my hair was before i left my house....


Oh, btw, that's my new bookcase in the background. Hindi na nagkalat my books and my dvds. Whee!

And what happened was, the girl who cut my hair, didn't wanna cut my hair too much. You'll see, it looks like it was never cut. And what she did was, layered it on the side, made it look thinner and curled the hell out of it. Look...sheesh!
This actually looks tamed, coz i took the pics when i got home. I walked around the city all day and it still looked like these, can you imagine how it looked like when it was just done? As in, kulang na lang formal dress, para na akong abay. Or should i say hooker?!

And can you tell, my hair is still long!!! I want a haircut! Hmp. I can't argue too much with the girl 'coz she's chinese, hirap ako intindihin. Hehe. I will get it cut a lil bit more next week. She was just too attached with my hair, she might start crying if I insisted on letting her cut it. Sheesh.

Anyways, so when i was heading back to, well, Time Square (planning to just walk around and make fun of tourists, hehe) i got lost, sa laki ng Chinatown. I can't find the other Canal Street subway station. But I wasn't pissed, i have all the time, and i'm all made up so it's good to walk around (even if people think I'm looking for a customer). And then I saw this diner....whee! Monica with the fake boobies! I didn't know this place really existed. Hehe.

Can't make it bigger. Just zoom in. It's by the intersection, East of Canal Street. Forgot exactly what street, but i know how to get there. I was gonna go eat but there's a lot of people and kinda scary looking people were inside so I didn't go in. I wanted to see if the waitresses have fake boobies on too, or if they're on Rollerblades. Hee.

So then, i continued my solitary walk, and found my subway. Funny story, some guy approached me and asked the way to Wall Street. I said just ride the train coming and it's the last stop. He walked away and rode the next train that came. Unfortunately, it went the other way. hee. My bad. Kawawa. Eh malay ko bang sasakay siya on my side. I meant on the other side. Harhar.


Since it was too early, and was actually planning on doing it anyway, i went to AMC theatre to watch Spidey 3. I actually liked it. Better than the first. But the second one i can't remember if i ever saw, so I don't know, but they said the 2nd is the best. Will probably buy me a copy of that.

(Ang laki naman ni Spidey, di ko mapaliit. Hehe.)


I ate a huge pack of nachos and a large bag of popcorn with a large diet coke. Burp. Good thing about going to the movies here is that it's never as crowded as what we have in the Philippines, no matter how good the movie is. 10 auditoriums are showing spidey so there's enough room for everybody. The AMC theatre is really kewl! Pataas siya. 25 auditoriums. 4 on each floor yata. At may bars and restos pa in the middle. So imagine how high the escalators are. Aliw.


Movie, check! Lakad lakad ulit, went to Time Square...ate some pretzels...ate ice ream at Cold Stone, bought new Lingeries at Victoria's Secret (I had a lingerie disaster a couple of days ago btw. I usually soak my lingeries before i handwash them and last week, i accidentally mixed a black thong with the rest of them gems. Ugh. Stains on everything. As in 5 stained Bras , two of them are my new strapless Pinks, and i think a dozen of silk and lace undies. I thought i was gonna have a heart attack! But i survived and I just bought a stain remover, hope it works) and new boyshorts at Gap. It took me till 10pm to walk around and do all that. Hehe. Bought a dozen Krispy Kremes while waiting for my train and bought mags.

Got home at around midnight....sooo tired, never got to watch my recorded shows for the night. Bagsak. Woke up at around 2am...dozing on and off so it took me a long time to finish both my blog entries. Hehe.

Sometimes it's also nice to catch some sun, eat, shop, watch a movie by yourself...heck, it's good to stop watching TV and go out. Period. Hehe. Like Carrie, i think i can take the city as my boyfriend. I don't think it can ever hurt me like Men will. Hehe.

I Love New York!

2 comments:

manonica said...

Omihugh!!! You should've gone in the Moondance Diner to check out the flame retardant boobs! Y-M-C-A! Hee.

Wish ko lang I were exploring New York with you. Sob. I wanna gooo!

Your hair is fine-d Zees. Nice even!

aileen said...

that's what you might call beauty pageant hair! mwhahaha! but it's nice...really.