Friday, May 11, 2007

My Latest Snoozetime Playlist...

No matter how much TV shows and movies you can watch over and over, you cant stop your eyes to get droopy and just give up on you. (I will stay glued to my tv if i can though, seriously) And the sudden silence after you shut the TV off is almost deafening. So here goes the music i play , yes, over and over, till i reach snoozeland....

Simple Things
The sun, the moon, the stars
The beating of two hearts
How I love the simple things
The simple things just are

Way Back Into Love
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestion


Everything's Right
Window's down as the night blows in
Tap the beat on the wheel as the tires spin
Until we're there crank the radio
We'll join in with the songs we know


Don't Write Me Off Just Yet
It's never been easy for me
To find words to go along with a melody
But this time was actually something I worked on
So please forgive these few brief, awkward lines
Since i met you, my whole life has changed
It's not just my furniture you rearranged
I was living in the past but somehow you brought me back
Well i haven't felt like this since before Frankie said relax
Though i know, based on my track record
I might not seem like the safest bet
All I'm asking you, is Don't write me off just yet


Jesus Takes The Wheel
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hand
Coz I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this world i've known
Jesus take the wheel
I'll Stand By You
So, if you're mad, get mad,
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well, I'm a lot like you
When you're standing At the crossroads,
but don't know, which path to choose
Let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong


Put Your Records On
Maybe sometimes
We got it wrong but its alright
The more things seem to change
The more they stay the same
Ooo dont you hesitate

I'm Not Ready To Make Nice
Forgive, sounds good
Forget, i don't think i could
They say, time heals everything
I'm still waiting


A Little Fall Of Rain
Don't you fret, M'sieur Marius
I don't feel any pain
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt me now
You're here, that's all I need to know
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close
And rain will make the flowers grow.


On My Own

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although i know that he is blind
Still I say, there's a way for us

2 comments:

Vikkicar said...

I just noticed that you changed your blog title...heee...you are indeed fab my dear, don't ever forget that. Love you. God Bless.

Unknown said...

Very Nice Blog !
I Like This Very Much.
Methods of Modern Farming
Shrimp Farming
Lobster Farming